Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of number of ballistas needed to attack NPC villages!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amidala
Admin
Amidala

List of number of ballistas needed to attack NPC villages! Empty
PostSubject: List of number of ballistas needed to attack NPC villages!   List of number of ballistas needed to attack NPC villages! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:24 am

Here is a list with how many ballistas you need to attack NPC barbarian villages without losses. People keep asking this all the time, so I decided to make a list. This is for level 1 to level 8, I have not tried level 9 yet, and I’m not going to post numbers I have not tested it out myself. Villages level 1-4 have been done with level 7 archery, 5-6 with level 8 archery and 7-8 with level 9 archery.

For all numbers a hero with level 90+ attack have been used. Using heros with low attack is risky, and you might loose all your troops doing so. I lost 3800 ballistas against a level 8 NPC village using a 15 attack hero, so it can have large effects. Here is the list.

Level 1 NPC: 20 ballista
Level 2 NPC: 40 ballista
Level 3 NPC: 250 ballista
Level 4 NPC: 400 ballista
Level 5 NPC: 550 ballista
Level 6 NPC: 750 ballista
Level 7 NPC: 1100 ballista
Level 8 NPC: 2900 ballista

When it comes to transporters, just use enough so that you get all the resources. This obviously depends on your logistics technology. These numbers are numbers I know work, using less is possible with higher technology and a higher attack hero. If you fail using the numbers here, please let me know and link me the report.
Back to top Go down
https://teuttfl.forumotion.net

List of number of ballistas needed to attack NPC villages!
Page 1 of 1